Thursday, March 26, 2009

Mark It Down

that at exactly 20 weeks, on March 16, I felt Hadley kick for the first time. I was sitting in a meeting with some clients getting ready for trial the next day. All of the sudden I felt 3 very distinct movements in a row on my right side, just under my belly button. It was the most amazing and unmistakable feeling in the world. The best way I know to describe it is that it felt kinda like a bubble popping. Since then, there have been days where I felt nothing, days where I only felt her once or twice and one day where she was moving ALL DAY! Steven got to feel her Tuesday night for the first time. Now that I know for sure what it feels like to feel her moving inside me, I think I've been feeling her little flutters for a few weeks now. I'm just excited to finally be feeling her!

No comments:

Post a Comment