GIRL!!!!! Pics and more to come later. I have to go back Monday for another ultrasound because Baby Girl wouldn't be still long enough to get all the measurements needed. But she was active and healthy. Can't ask for more.
I am a Christian, wife, and mother. Last year, Steven and I finally put school behind us. After I practiced law for a year in Opelika, we were blessed with our precious daughter, Hadley. Now I am a stay-at-home mom and I love every single minute of it. Mostly, I am just thankful for my husband who loves me enough to support my dream of staying home with our baby girl. Our single greatest goal is to teach our children to love our Precious Heavenly Father and make Him their one and only Savior.
aughhhh!!!! a girl!! i am so excited for you!!!!!!!! congrats! can't wait to see you next weekend!
ReplyDeleteYou've done an awesome job with your blog. I'm inspired to update. Can't wait to meet the new precious baby girl!
ReplyDelete