So I've decided to give this blogging thing a try. I love being able to keep up with friends and family through their blogs so I thought maybe it was time to try my hand at it. Now, I'm no writer. Any creative writing skills I had left me a long time ago in a little class called Legal Research and Writing, so please bear with me. Here's to new beginnings.
And man, have there been some new beginnings in our life lately. The biggest new beginning came on December 19, when Steven and I found out we were expecting our first child. Now we were not trying to get pregnant. That Friday morning, after feeling like something was going on all week, I woke up to God telling me to take a pregnancy test. Sure enough, PREGNANT! Steven handled the news much better than I did. I was totally overwhelmed with emotions. Happy, scared, worried we weren't ready to be parents. But after that first ultrasound, I have been just giddy ever since. Baby Sirmon, originally thought to be due August 30, is now due August 4 (just 3 days after my birthday) Below are some ultrasound pics for you to enjoy.





And man, have there been some new beginnings in our life lately. The biggest new beginning came on December 19, when Steven and I found out we were expecting our first child. Now we were not trying to get pregnant. That Friday morning, after feeling like something was going on all week, I woke up to God telling me to take a pregnancy test. Sure enough, PREGNANT! Steven handled the news much better than I did. I was totally overwhelmed with emotions. Happy, scared, worried we weren't ready to be parents. But after that first ultrasound, I have been just giddy ever since. Baby Sirmon, originally thought to be due August 30, is now due August 4 (just 3 days after my birthday) Below are some ultrasound pics for you to enjoy.






No comments:
Post a Comment