Friday, August 7, 2009

We have a date!

Just got back from the doctor and we scheduled an induction for Monday! That makes me a little nervous because I would prefer to go into labor on my own. But the hospital only had monday available for an elective induction and my doctor was not comfortable with letting me go 2 weeks past my due date. He was satisfied with how much progress I have made so far and based on how I've been feeling and other things that have happened, he really thinks we will just giving a boost to what's already started. So Hadley will at least begin to make her appearance by Monday, August 10ths at 5:00am. Please keep us in your prayers that all will go smoothly and that things will progress as needed.

2 comments:

  1. I left a gift for you guys on the gift table at Landmark. Sorry it's so late. Congratulations on Hadley. I got induced too, so I hope all went well! Blessings to you guys and the new addition to your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just kidding...I ended up getting to come see you myself. Hadley is beautiful! Enjoy these first couple of weeks - they go by so fast and I am actually sad they're over!

    ReplyDelete