Well, today is a special day. It's my due date! I'm 40 weeks today. Nothing happening yet. After my last doc appt, I was 2cm dilated and almost fully effaced. Dr. Williams thought I was a week away so Hadley's got to come today for his prediction to be right. Steven ate chinese yesterday and his fortune cookie told him "tomorrow will be a full and rewarding day". Who knows. I go back to the doc tomorrow. My last day of work was this past Thursday. It was really sad to leave everyone, but I will not miss the practice of law at all. At least not the civil litigation side of things. Steven was off this weekend which means he had yestersday and today off as well. So thankfully we've been able to spend the past couple of days together before we become parents. In the meantime, I'm just here, waiting on Hadley to make her appearance.
I've been thinking about you a lot lately. What a blessing that you and Steven have had time to rest before her arrival. I'm so excited for you to finally meet Hadley! Good luck...and i hope she comes soon!
ReplyDelete