Tuesday, May 26, 2009

30 Weeks

I can't believe that I'm 30 weeks today. It seems like just yesterday I was at the doc for the first time. Only 10 more weeks to go! I'm still feeling great. Hadley just kicks and moves around all the time. She loves to wake me up in the mornings, but thankfully, she's right in sync with the alarm clock. My best friend's little girl, Adalyn, got to feel her move yesterday. Adalyn is going to be a big sister in December but their baby is only 12 weeks along and you can't feel him/her yet. Adalyn's eyes got a wide as saucers when she felt that little bump under her hand. She didn't know what to say. My next checkup is June 4th and I'll have my 3d/4d ultrasound. Is it 3d or 4d? I'm totally confused by all the d's.

Memorial day was good. Usually we go to the lake, but because it was raining and mom needed to go to a funeral we stayed at home. Instead, after the funeral, Mom and I went shopping and she ordered us our rocking/gliding/swiveling chair for the nursery. So comfy! Then we cooked out at the Sirmon's last night and played a hilarious game of Taboo. Anyway, that's all the updates for now.

1 comment:

  1. i can't believe you're that far along! how exciting! sounds like things are going well for you...miss you!

    ReplyDelete